If you wish to make an application for Murrumbidgee Local Health District (MLHD) information (either personal on non-personal) under GIPA you must submit a valid application.
Written applications should be submitted, in the first instance, marked attention to:
Right to Information Officer
Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Locked Mail Bag 10
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
A valid formal application for access to government information must:
- Be in writing
- State that it is made under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW)
- Have an Australian postal address for return correspondence
- Provide enough details to help the agency identify the information you want and
- Enclose the application fee of $30 by cheque or money order (cheques made payable to Murrumbidgee Local Health District)
- For personal information, a certified copy of your identification should be included
Please note there may be further processing charges for your GIPA application (see page 6).