If you wish to make an application for Murrumbidgee Local Health District (MLHD) information (either personal on non-personal) under GIPA you must submit a valid application.
Written applications should be submitted, in the first instance, marked attention to:
Right to Information Officer
Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Locked Mail Bag 10
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
You can also email your Access Application to: MLHD-GIPA@health.nsw.gov.au
A valid formal application for access to government information must:
- Be in writing
- State that it is made under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW)
- Have an Australian postal address for return correspondence
- Provide enough details to help the agency identify the information you want and
- Enclose the application fee of $30 by cheque or money order (cheques made payable to Murrumbidgee Local Health District) or by following the instructions below for electronic payment
- For personal information, a certified copy of your identification should be included.
Please note there may be further processing charges for your GIPA application (see page 6).
To make an electronic payment go to our payments page. Payments type is 'Equipment/sales'.
If you have been provided with a reference number enter those details as an invoice or customer number. If you have not received a reference number enter 'GIPA application' upon payment.
Note: Processing of payments may take upwards of 48 hours. If you would like a timely response, email your receipt of payment to MLHD-GIPA@health.nsw.gov.au