I’m Jill Ludford, Chief Executive of Murrumbidgee Local Health District. I am passionate about ensuring that every patient who comes in contact with us has a positive experience that contributes toward their comfort, recovery and wellbeing.
My team of executives drive our pursuit of excellence in ensuring we are a leader in healthcare. We are always striving toward being an employer of choice and a point of pride for all our staff.
I value feedback and most enjoy visiting our sites to meet with staff, patients and our communities to find out about their health experiences and how we can continue to build on and improve our services.
Our Executive team
The Senior Executive team provides advice to the Chief Executive on major strategic, quality and safety, corporate and operational matters. They are driven by the following nine principles:
- Commit to excellence
- Measure the important things
- Build a culture around service
- Create and develop leaders
- Focus on employee satisfaction
- Building individual accountability
- Align behaviours with goals and values
- Communicate at all levels
- Reward and recognise success