If you are passionate about working in health and looking to be part of a talented team supporting our front-line health professionals, we have a range of corporate and support roles in which to grow you career.
As part of our team, you will have the chance to:
- Work closely with a diverse range of internal stakeholders
- Build partnerships with other areas of our organisation
- Have opportunities to work with ‘state of the art’ systems and technology.
Our corporate and support roles will provide you with diverse, interesting and challenging career pathways that enable you to support our organisation in achieving our strategic goals.
Career opportunities include:
- Asset Management
- Communication and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Engineering, Maintenance and Trades
- Work Health Safety
- Clinical Governance
- Patient Transport
Firstly I love that I am able to directly improve the services and facilities of my local community in a way that has a direct and strong impact on the experiences of all who enter the sites I look after. I enjoy the constant learning that has taken place since I arrived at MLHD, I am consistently being challenged to think and improve processes within our department. - Luke Tedesco, Assistant Engineer – Asset Management