Known for our innovative models of care which are designed for the rural and regional population we serve, our Mental Health Drug and Alcohol teams provide critical services within acute, sub-acute and community settings.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to:
- Work within talented multidisciplinary environments
- Have excellent support with ongoing development
- Access to key technologies connecting you with colleagues based throughout the District.
We are always on the lookout for passionate and dedicated nursing, allied health and medical staff to join our Mental Health Drug & Alcohol multidisciplinary teams.
Career opportunities include:
- Adult Acute Unit and High Dependency Unit
- Consumer and Carer Workforce
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Mental Health Emergency Consultation Service
- Older Persons Acute Mental Health Inpatient Unit
- Recovery Unit – Nursing, Allied Health and Medical
- Specialist Community MHDA Services
- Transitional Behavioural Assessment and Intervention Service
We always have opportunities for people who want to make a real difference in people’s lives. Whether you’re a nurse or an Allied Health worker you will find something that suits you with us. We take career pathways and succession planning seriously in Murrumbidgee and are known for our innovative models of care.
Newcomers are often surprised by the access to Professional development, clinical supervision and our family friendly workplaces. These are things that we take for granted in Murrumbidgee MHDA but can be missing in other workplaces. Try us, you might just be surprised. - Alison Thorne - District Community Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Manager
Take a look. Here is your opportunity to learn more!