We work with Early Childhood Education and Care Services to deliver the innovative, fun, games based program, Munch & Move.
Munch & Move is based on six key messages:
- Encourage and support breastfeeding
- Choose water as a drink
- Choose healthier snacks
- Eat more fruit and vegetables
- Get active every day
- Turn off the TV and get active
Support for Munch & Move
If your service would like to receive support please complete this survey. This will help us in tailoring our support to your service. The survey asks about:
- what Munch & Move activities your service would like to work on
- what type of support or resources you might need from us
- what Munch & Move practices are currently in place in your service
- For Centre Based Services, please complete this survey
- For Family Day Care Service providers, please complete this survey
One of our staff will be contact with you after you submit the survey.
Mailing list and resources
You may like to sign up to our Munch & Move mail to obtain access to the latest information about new resources, funding and programs that can help your service.
There are lots of fantastic resources and training opportunities for educators, cooks and families. Explore our training and resources below.
For further information about Munch & Move visit the website or contact us.
Caring for Children
The updated edition of Caring for Children 0-5 years provides practical information for cooks, directors and educators to meet the food and nutrition needs of children aged from birth to five years, whilst in care.
Resources for Families
Beginning school is an important time in a child's life. We have developed several resources to share the message about healthy eating for children, to help them concentrate better in class and get the most out of life.
Please contact us about our Kindy Orientation presentation and resources that we can offer your service. You can download the resources below