If you’re pregnant and looking for help to eat well, move more or not drink alcohol, the Get Healthy in Pregnancy Service is for you. Ask your Midwife or Doctor to refer you or sign up online today!
If you haven't already, we recommend visiting our Maternity Services pages to help you with:
- Understanding your pregnancy care options
- Tips on what to bring to hospital when having a baby
- Tips for friends or family members when visiting.
How will the Get Healthy in Pregnancy Service help you?
What you get:
- Your own expert health coach
- Free and confidential telephone based service
- Advice and coaching to build healthy eating and exercise habits
- Up to 13 calls over 6 months at times that suit you
- All from the comfort of your own home
Sign up to the Get Healthy in Pregnancy Service
Since 2009 over 112,050 people have taken part in the Get Healthy Service. Watch some of their inspirational stories by checking out the Get Healthy Service website.
If you’re a health professional looking to refer your patients into the service you can use the simple referral form. Or if you have any questions contact the Health Promotion Team.