The O’Reilly Street facility is home to the Wagga Wagga Specialist Community Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Service which provides specialist assessment and support to people experiencing severe or complex mental health issues and those with drug and alcohol dependency.
We help children and young people, adults and older people. Our team includes nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists. Our consumer peer worker provides encouragement, support and hope to consumers. Families and carers can access support from our family and carer support worker.
We work closely with local GPs, community organisations and other health and social services to support you to improve and maintain your health.
We provide services to people living in the surrounding areas of Wagga Wagga, Lockhart, The Rock and Uranquinty.
Services provided at O’Reilly Street Centre
- Specialist Adult Mental Health Services
- Child & Adoloscent Mental Health Services
- Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People
- Youth Mental Health
- Perinatal Mental Health - for women who are pregnant and mothers of children under 2 years of age
- Family & Carer Support
- Consumer Advocacy and Peer Support
- Specialist Drug & Alcohol Services
- Opioid Treatment (Methadone and Buprenorphine)
- Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment Program (MERIT)