Skip to content
Skip to navigation

Aged Care Services

Growing older can sometimes mean seeking help to manage day-to-day living activities.

There are many different types of aged care services available, and many are government-funded. Eligibility is based on an assessment process. Carers may also be eligible for respite services.

Go to the My Aged Care website to find trusted information about aged care services.

For general local inquiries about Murrumbidgee services contact our Aged Care Services on 02 5943 1600.

How will our Aged Care Services help you?

We are here to assist you with:

  • Aged Care Assessment Services from both the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) and the Regional Assessment Service (RAS). Note these services are accessed through My Aged Care.
  • Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP) – assisting older people regain physical and psychosocial functioning after a hospital stay.
  • Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) services – including Community Nursing, Occupational therapy and Podiatry.  Note these services are accessed through My Aged Care.
  • Geriatric and Psychogeriatric Medicine
  • Dementia Care
  • Parkinson’s Support
  • Residential Aged Care. Note these services are accessed through My Aged Care.

My Aged Care can assist you with:

  • Personal care
  • Domestic assistance
  • Transport
  • Modifications to your home like hand rails or ramps
  • Nursing
  • Meals
  • Social activities
  • Home Care Packages
  • Residential Aged Care
  • Respite

Service Locations

Last updated: 24 August 2023