Services for families include:
- Pregnancy care
- Child and Family Health
- Immunisation for infants, children and adolescents
- Vision Screening in preschool settings for 4 year olds
- Hearing screens for newborns
- Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Dietitian services
- Child Protection Counselling Services
- Service pathways for victims of domestic and family violence
- Sexual assault services
- Aboriginal Mums and Bubs services
- Genetic Counselling
- Oral Health
How to contact Child and Youth and Family Health Services.
The Community Care Intake Service will assist with information regarding your nearest and most appropriate service and make appointments, call 1 800 654 324.
For the latest information on a range of services for families download our
FREE Child Youth and Family Health mobile app on your smartphone or tablet by clicking the links below or searching for MLHD Child, Youth and Family Health Services in the App Store on your mobile device.
Free Download Child Youth and Family Health App for IPhone
Free Download Child Youth and Family Health App for Google Play