We support individuals with diagnosed kidney disease who have been referred by their doctor.
The service aims to maintain maximum kidney function and prevent disease progression, provide care, education and support.
Referral to the Renal Stream Service can be made by calling the Community Care Intake Services on 1800 654 324.
How will the Renal Stream Service help you?
- We will maximise your wellness by preserving kidney function
- We use the lowest level of interventions possible
- We provide a standardised approach to accessing information for individuals and health care professionals
- We empower you to be actively engaged in the decision making and to take leadership with your care.
- We aim for the best outcome, more choice and promote independence.