We work alongside agency partners NSW Police and the Department of Communities and Justice in responding to matters of:
- Child sexual assault
- Serious physical assault
We work with children and non-offending family members to ensure their emotional, psychological and physical needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
How will our team help you?
- We offer crisis support following disclosure
- We ensure the child receives medical treatment
- We can support and assist you with long-term therapeutic services
Specific Programs/Services available
Our team looks after:
- The medical, psychological and emotional needs of the children and non-offending family members are considered
- Providing crisis support for a child and non-offending family members during an investigation
- Supporting and promoting the needs of children and non-offending family members throughout the investigation process
We work closely with key Health partners including Medical Services, Sexual Assault Services and other therapeutic and Allied Health partners.