Our service focuses on offering counselling for those with specific counselling needs:-
- Counselling for those dealing with experiences of domestic violence, past and present.
- Counselling for those with psychological difficulties associated with complex and ongoing health care conditions.
- Any people with links to NSW Health SafeStart Program for new parents or if you are experiencing psychological difficulties as a result of interpersonal trauma.
For appointments please contact on 1800 654 324.
Our Counselling Service is staffed by experienced psychologists, social workers and counsellors.
Individual counselling sessions are available by appointment only and usually last for one hour.
Counselling is provided free of charge and is confidential.
How will our Counselling Service help you?
- We can help if there are situations that are really hard to deal with and can leave you feeling overwhelmed and unsupported
- You may feel like you are losing your confidence and you may feel that you are not important or worthless.
- You may feel highly upset, helpless or defenceless.
- For some, there may be new and worrying symptoms or it may be a worsening of symptoms that have been around for a while.
Counselling with a skilled and trained professional can help you work through issues that are negatively impacting your life.
We understand that mental and emotional wellbeing is an important part of good health and we can help with counselling for specific problems.