Welcome to the Murrumbidgee Local Health District
MLHD is responsible for the operation of public hospital and health institutions and provide health services to communities within its geographical area.
The primary purpose is to:
- Provide relief to sick and injured people through the provision of care and treatments and
- Promote, protect and maintain the health of the community.
What's new on the Website ...
STRATEGIC PLAN 2013 - 2018
(3.86 MB pdf.)
Find out how you can contribute to Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Murrumbidgee Local Health District 2013/14 Budget Summary click here
Murrumbidgee Local Health District Audited Financial Statements (2013 - 2013) click here
Corporate Governance Statement (2013 - 2014) click here
- Latest News
- Smokers fined for lighting up in public places – Aug 28, 2014
- New mental health sub-acute unit responding to needs – Aug 27, 2014
- Tumut renal dialysis service update – Aug 26, 2014
- Short story competition joins Dramatic Minds Festival – Aug 20, 2014
- Community exercise training for volunteers – Aug 18, 2014
This web page is managed and authorised by Web Services Development of the NSW Department of Health. Last updated: 5 March, 2012