Welcome to the Murrumbidgee Local Health District
MLHD is responsible for the operation of public hospital and health institutions and provide health services to communities within its geographical area.
The primary purpose is to:
- Provide relief to sick and injured people through the provision of care and treatments and
- Promote, protect and maintain the health of the community.
A message from Jill Ludford, Chief Executive, MLHD
Murrumbidgee Local Health District
The Year In Review document provides an overview of the MLHD's achievements against strategic objectives over the 2014-15 year.
Annual Report 2014-15 NSW Health
The Annual Report outlines the functions and activities of NSW Health, the Local Health Districts and its entities over the 2014-15 financial year.
|2015 Your Say Survey results
The 2015 NSW Health Your Say Survey results are here
Murrumbidgee Local Health District 2015/16 Budget Summary click here
Murrumbidgee Local Health District 2015/16 Service Agreement click here
Murrumbidgee Local Health District Audited Financial Statements (2014 - 2015) click here
- Latest News
- WWHS recycles its equipment to help others in need – Feb 03, 2016
- Get active for Healthy Weight Week – Feb 01, 2016
- Prostate Cancer Care Coordinator appointed – Jan 27, 2016
- Mercy Health Albury to run Stepping On in 2016 – Jan 25, 2016
- New aqua classes in Adelong and Tumut – Jan 25, 2016
This web page is managed and authorised by Web Services Development of the NSW Department of Health. Last updated: 5 March, 2012