Welcome to the Murrumbidgee Local Health District
MLHD is responsible for the operation of public hospital and health institutions and provide health services to communities within its geographical area.
The primary purpose is to:
- Provide relief to sick and injured people through the provision of care and treatments and
- Promote, protect and maintain the health of the community.
What's new on the Website ...
Annual Report 2013-14 NSW Health
The Annual Report outlines the functions and activities of NSW Health, the Local Health Districts and its entities over the 2013-14 financial year.
Murrumbidgee Local Health District 2013/14 Budget Summary click here
Murrumbidgee Local Health District Audited Financial Statements (2013 - 2013) click here
Corporate Governance Statement (2013 - 2014) click here
- Latest News
- Step out on International Volunteer Day – Nov 25, 2014
- World AIDS Day - promoting HIV testing to end HIV transmission – Nov 20, 2014
- Community invited to annual health meeting – Nov 13, 2014
- New mental health training courses now on offer – Nov 11, 2014
- Feedback sought on Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol plan – Nov 11, 2014
This web page is managed and authorised by Web Services Development of the NSW Department of Health. Last updated: 5 March, 2012